Feature id labels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature id labels

I sometimes call in old programs from many moons ago into pcdmis 2018 r1. Why do the feature id labels on the cad, some show up, others are blank? No matter what I try, they do not appear, turn the cad, go into edit, feature appearance. I have noticed this on a few old programs, but not all. Any ideas from the masses? I would appreciate a possible fix, roadmaps do not look good with blank labels.

Odda

Try right clicking on one of the labels and select Show IDs - All. If that doesn't work, right click on one of the IDs and select Hide IDs - All. Then hover over a feature until the name pops up, right click on it, and then select Show IDs - All. That might clear out some of the bugginess with label IDs.

Comment

You could also try grabbing the monitor and shaking it up a bit, like an etch a sketch.

It won't help the problem, but it might make you feel better.
      PC-DMIS 2016.0 SP8

Jeff

Comment

• Kp61dude!
        Kp61dude! commented
        Editing a comment
        Won't shaking just erase everything and put oddang in a pickle?
        Last edited by Kp61dude!; 06-11-2018, 01:57 PM.

I tried the above ideas. I even made a new program, then copy the old program into the new blank, still the same. I am going to try dimension id and see if the works. If not, pen in the blanks and hope they are right.

Comment

• KIRBSTER269
        KIRBSTER269 commented
        Editing a comment
        Was your first programs written in stone? I think DMIS has eliminated this method.