PCDLRN error version 3.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCDLRN error version 3.7

I continue to recieve an error statement that says that PC DMIS has encoutered an error and needs to shutdown. Also, I get an error message saying that a required resource is not available. This happens after I run my programs and it can run several times or as little as 2. Once it happens, I have to close PCDMIS and re-open it. It is rather aggrevating . Any ideas?

Try upgrading to version 3.7mr3.

Also, try the link below, as has been previously posted, for windows issues.

This may help your situation.

http://www.wilcoxassoc.com/Downloads/hotfix.htm

Regards,
    ZydecoPete
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Marley View Post
      I continue to recieve an error statement that says that PC DMIS has encoutered an error and needs to shutdown. Also, I get an error message saying that a required resource is not available. This happens after I run my programs and it can run several times or as little as 2. Once it happens, I have to close PCDMIS and re-open it. It is rather aggrevating . Any ideas?
      I bet you have a Sheffield...
      Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful world of PC-DMIS.

Comment

Just the software's way of reminding you to pace yourself. Have a coffee. Relax. Maybe doing the same work twice (or ****- three or four times) will ensure you've ironed out the errors. It's really for your own good.

Tom

Comment