Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic window screwed up

2017R2 CAD++

Writing a program offline. I have a command for my tip to be at T1A90B180. My problem is that PC DMIS is showing my tip at T1A-90B180. Does anyone know why? I remember someone having this issue a while ago and then someone told them to delete a probe file or something? I'm not quite sure, couldn't find the thread. Thanks in advance...
    pic for group.PNG

try calibrating the tip and changing it back. Yes I know its offline.

sorry Thought you were saying the tip was changing misread
    Last edited by KIRBSTER269; 05-18-2018, 09:29 AM.
    (In Memory of my Loving wife, "Ronda" who I lost March 7, 2016. I love you baby.)
    They say "Nobody's Perfect." I must be Nobody.

Comment

• KIRBSTER269
      KIRBSTER269 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait wait wait. If you didn't align your part up, you know the transforming thing. Maybe try running the program or even putting the cursor past your alignment. Mine does that goofy crap. That's why I like to Transform at the very beginning.

• DAN_M
      DAN_M commented
      Editing a comment
      The model has been transformed. Thats always the first thing I do when I upload it

• KIRBSTER269
      KIRBSTER269 commented
      Editing a comment
      check your rotating LINE make sure you didn't rotate it in the wrong direction

Make sure the CAD coordinatesystem axises matches the machine axises. Like CAD X+ is machine X+ and so on. You can find it under the F5 settings.
    PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o18 R2 SP2

Comment

• DAN_M
      DAN_M commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes this all checks out. PC DMIS is doing something goofy lol

What would DAN_M say? oh yeah, shows us your d_a_m_n code
    (In Memory of my Loving wife, "Ronda" who I lost March 7, 2016. I love you baby.)
    They say "Nobody's Perfect." I must be Nobody.

Comment

maybe you could try either deleting and rebuilding your probe OR reset tip(s) to theos
      I see you're a label freak, Dan. holy hat!! that is one busy GFX window, dude!

Comment

• DAN_M
        DAN_M commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahaha my edit window is only that busy because I am just about to be building my dimensions. Once I have the program wrapped up they all get hidden

I followed Kirby's advise and re-qualified my whole rack and then re-opened the program. Now its all set
    Working...
    X