Autodev fol fil bol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autodev fol fil bol

Can someone tell me what these letters are? F1 wasn't much help.
    Last edited by cowrevenge; 05-24-2018, 10:24 PM.

Automotive deviation letters, I=INBOARD, O=OUTBOARD, F=FOR, A=AFT, L=LOW, H=HIGH used to determine the feature from the car coordinate system.
    PC-Dmis V3.7 to 2011MR2 DatapageRT/Datapage+
    Global, Sheffield, Tracker, Leitz, PMM
    Never confuse movement with action!

Comment

Actually, the Help can many times be very helpful. Almost everything is described there, but it can be very tricky to find it.

In the current case you saw the word AUTODEV on the report, and wondered what it was. Unfortunately, the AUTODEV word is not written as text anywhere in the Help, it's only there in a picture, which means even a complete word search will not find it :-(

Now when we know it's called "Automotive deviation letters", it's easy to find the Help page:

adl.PNG
      AndersI
      SW support - Hexagon Metrology Nordic AB

Comment

• cowrevenge
        cowrevenge commented
        Editing a comment
        Appreciated! I did try "autodev", haha.

Interesting. All dim's are showing up in red color including those in spec.
      Last edited by Roberto; 05-18-2018, 12:25 PM.
      sigpicIt's corona time!
      737 Xcel Cad++ v2009MR1....SE HABLA ESPAƑOL

Comment

• Mike Ruff
        Mike Ruff commented
        Editing a comment
        I noticed that too. cowrevenge, you should go into Edit>Grahic Display Window>Edit Dimension Color and change your colors so good dims aren't red

• cowrevenge
        cowrevenge commented
        Editing a comment
        It goes to a black and white printer, and then into a cabinet that no one ever opens. I will fix it now though.

I opened up the demon today and changed nothing.... yet they are green now. I thought they were before, but now I am just confused. Actually ... the Autodev is gone too. It must be 2 different templates. Not sure why its switching back and forth though. Capture.PNG
      Last edited by cowrevenge; 05-18-2018, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X