Jogbox Extension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jogbox Extension

The cable for my jogbox is not long enough (in my opinion).
    I tried to plug it in through like a 3ft USB extender, and then I couldn't connect with the machine (I removed the cable and since have been able to)
    But it was some cheap-o Amazon extender;

I wanted to see if it was unsafe to try and extend the cable on my jogbox before I got one.
    Unfortunately there are no identifying marks on aforementioned jogbox to determine what kind it is...?

So.. it's a big rectangle, with 4 buttons and a joystick, all black Nintendo64 plastic.

You don't have your equipment listed, but Hexagon uses proprietary cable which i don't think can be extended. Their older jogboxes were permanently attached to the cable too.

Comment

• InspectorJester
      InspectorJester commented
      Editing a comment
      My jogbox is permanently attached to a USB cable, that connects to the back of our Optiv.
      I had the model of the jogbox somewhere around here...

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mike Ruff
    Is my jogbox broken?
    Mike Ruff
    Maybe twice a week or so, me or the other programmer will be manually aligning a part and when I let go of the enable key, the CMM continues to move and...
    03-02-2012, 01:00 PM
  • Tested
    JOGBOX moves X & Y when pushing to X
    Tested
    Running a XCEL and a Global both with B&S jogbox.
    Our jogbox is driving the probe on a angle about 45° when you try to move in X or Y. And...
    11-17-2009, 08:30 AM
  • Paul Hintze
    Jogbox Fault
    Paul Hintze
    Does anyone have any information on a TR_FG 032 Jogbox Fault error? When I push in the enable button the machine starts to move in all 3 axis at once....
    09-16-2010, 02:04 PM
  • Ravenmaniac
    Jogbox
    Ravenmaniac
    Just a minor query today people. The Jogbox on our Global is toast and we have to get a replacement. Of course we're going to do a swap with a rebuild...
    08-30-2011, 09:00 AM
  • mconklin
    jogbox
    mconklin
    We are having problems with our jogbox sticking when going up and down. Does anybody know what it might be. Second would it maybe a good idea at looking...
    11-30-2010, 12:39 PM
Working...
X