Make sound when probe take "hit" in DCC mode

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Make sound when probe take "hit" in DCC mode

    Is there any settings in PC-DMIS that it will make a sound when probe take "hit" in DCC mode, like in Manual mode?

  • #2
    more to the point, mine has started making a noise when taking hits on my offline seat and it is driving me nuts.

    Am guessing its in the settings editor but try as I may I cannot find the **** thing
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Go to...
      MY COMPUTER>SOUNDS,SPEECH,AND AUDIO DEVICES>SOUNDS AND AUDIO DEVICES>SOUNDS>EXCLAMATION. Turn on or off a sound dependent on which way you would like it to be.
      sigpic

      James Mannes

      Comment


      • #4
        James

        Tried that and it didnt work....thats if I did it correctly, i just set the exclamation to none

        Jon
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes but I can hear sound when I manually take point. When I start part program then there is no sound. That's my "problem"

          Comment


          • #6
            The computer does not make a beep when DCC poitns are taken, it is the JOY-BOX that beeps (Oh, I LOVE it when the joy-box beeps!).
            sigpic
            Originally posted by AndersI
            I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

            Comment


            • #7
              in some cases the beep comes from JoyStick ( like mine , Mitutoyo), I have no choice. if that is coming from your computer, defenately you can control it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by madjazz View Post
                Yes but I can hear sound when I manually take point. When I start part program then there is no sound. That's my "problem"
                When running a program in DCC, there are no beeps heard by you? If that is the case I don't know what to tell you. I will look into it though.
                sigpic

                James Mannes

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hey Matt,

                  I'm glad that you're happy when you're jog box goes "beep beep".

                  How about a little jog box humour??

                  What kind of a sound does a French jog box make??

                  Answer; "Le Beep, Le Beep".


                  What kind of a sound does a German jog box make??

                  Answer; "Das Beep, Das Beep".


                  (Sorry Folks, it must be Friday)

                  Best Regards,
                  ZydecoPete
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Peter Warcholyk View Post
                    Hey Matt,

                    I'm glad that you're happy when you're jog box goes "beep beep".

                    How about a little jog box humour??

                    What kind of a sound does a French jog box make??

                    Answer; "Le Beep, Le Beep".


                    What kind of a sound does a German jog box make??

                    Answer; "Das Beep, Das Beep".


                    (Sorry Folks, it must be Friday)

                    Best Regards,
                    ZydecoPete
                    What kind of sound does a Kain-Tukey joy-box make:
                    "What's a beep?"

                    Why did the french line the streets of paris with trees?
                    'Cause the German army likes marching in the shade.
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by AndersI
                    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Swine American....


                      http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/3...panther150.jpg
                      sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thank you guys but I stil don't have an answer. I know that on some machines beep jogbox but some not.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Anyone knows the answer?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            you should be able to tell if your jog box is beeping as opposed to your computer. If it is your jog box just put it far away from you and trust in your programming ability!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The truth is you actually get used to it & count on it to know your machine is still running....atleast i do I love that beep.
                              sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

                              Comment

                              Related Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X