Whodini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whodini

On the graphic screen when you right click, you'll have a popup box with a few options about the labels, I choose the one "I Think" hide dim info and now when I right click my screen flashes and it gives me no popup box to choose nothing. Anybody knows because I don't where to reset this option.
    sigpic

I think you HAVE to right-click on a label that is already showing for that to pop up. If no label are showing, then it will not work. Place your cursor in the edit window AFTER at least 1 feature, then edit feature appearance, turn on the labels.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Thanks matt for you reply...

I found it.......and like Forrest Gump says "HAVE A NICE DAY"
      sigpic

Comment

Matt's way works. What I do if I accidentally hide all features (why would you want to do this btw?) is just trigger the probe and hit done. It inserts a point. Then, I can right click - show all features. Once all my features and labels re-appear, I delete that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck View Post
          Matt's way works. What I do if I accidentally hide all features (why would you want to do this btw?) is just trigger the probe and hit done. It inserts a point. Then, I can right click - show all features. Once all my features and labels re-appear, I delete that point.
          WOAH! That would suckulate BIG time if you forgot to delete that added point, woulnd't it?

Oh, I will hide all features quite often for several reasons, I do it quite often. HOWEVER, recalling a saved view (but NOT inserting it into the program) will also bring them back.
          sigpic
          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
            WOAH! That would suckulate BIG time if you forgot to delete that added point, woulnd't it?
            Yes, it could. Luckily, I haven't done that yet and as that feature has not been executed, it is still un-marked and easy to find.

I suppose it would be safer to insert a created feature. That would show up on the graphics display window and then there would be a label to right click on. Also, if I forgot to delete, it wouldn't cause a crash.

That method is just faster for me than looking through the menus to find where to edit the feature appearance.

Comment

Yes, it could. Luckily, I haven't done that yet and as that feature has not been executed, it is still un-marked and easy to find.

I suppose it would be safer to insert a created feature. That would show up on the graphics display window and then there would be a label to right click on. Also, if I forgot to delete, it wouldn't cause a crash.

That method is just faster for me than looking through the menus to find where to edit the feature appearance.
              Can you say, "Custom Tool Bars"? I just clikc on an icon at the top of the screen, mark a feature, turn on label, and good to go (or, use the recall saved view).
              sigpic

Comment

Can you say, "Custom Tool Bars"? I just clikc on an icon at the top of the screen, mark a feature, turn on label, and good to go (or, use the recall saved view).
                Yeah, that is a good idea. I try to keep my toolbars to a minimum as I only have a wee-little monitor and like my graphics display window as large as possible.

Comment

Why not use: EDIT==> GRAPHICS DISPLAY WINDOW==> FEATURE APPEARANCE?
                  sigpic
                  Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
                  PCDMIS 2012
                  Windows Office XP

Comment

Yeah, that is a good idea. I try to keep my toolbars to a minimum as I only have a wee-little monitor and like my graphics display window as large as possible.
                    What, you don't have a SAMSUNG SyncMaster 204T monitor and a ViewSonic Professional Series P95f+ like I do all running at once? But, I only have 2 bars of toolbars at the top of my screen. 90% of the stuff I use shows in my customer toolbars, the other 10% is stuff I use, but rarely, so I didn't put it in the custom bars (hic!).
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rangerboat72 View Post
                      That works but I can never remember where to find it and so it is quicker for me to do my method than go-a-searching.

What, you don't have a SAMSUNG SyncMaster 204T monitor and a ViewSonic Professional Series P95f+ like I do all running at once? But, I only have 2 bars of toolbars at the top of my screen. 90% of the stuff I use shows in my customer toolbars, the other 10% is stuff I use, but rarely, so I didn't put it in the custom bars (hic!).
                      I wish I could convince my boss to buy me a bigger monitor or a video card which supports two monitors and another monitor. As it is, I've got a 15" CRT that was probably new before 1990. It is so old that the case on it is that yellowish-brown color.

Comment

That works but I can never remember where to find it and so it is quicker for me to do my method than go-a-searching.

I wish I could convince my boss to buy me a bigger monitor or a video card which supports two monitors and another monitor. As it is, I've got a 15" CRT that was probably new before 1990. It is so old that the case on it is that yellowish-brown color.
                        Heck, 2 monitors? That ain't even half the story! The Samsung does double duty, it has 2 (yes, TWO!) inputs on the back, so it is actually hooked to 2 computers and you toggle back and forth with the source button on the front of the monitor. The double-monitor setup is on the pc that holds Pcdmis, the single is for the scanning camera (and it KICKS ROYAL BUTT!, let me tell you!).
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm with you on this one .. I often have programs with hundreds of points on them. I find it easier to block out everything and just turn on the labels I am Working on.
                          Originally posted by rangerboat72 View Post
                          Tolerance challenged ... Living in the world of unseen lines.

This software isn't buggy its an infestation

Comment

You realize that you just jinxed yourself right?
                            <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

What only one monitor?
                              Last edited by kmcmm; 03-21-2007, 04:52 PM.
                              Kevin

Comment