Loading 2 probe files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading 2 probe files

I have just finished writing a program which requires 2 Probe files to be loaded(access and don't have a dual sphere for calibration purposes).When i run the program ,i need to sit by the machine ,as every time it gets to the point in the programme where the probes are loaded,it ask to LOAD PRODE OK.Is it possible to allow the programme to run without this pause/prompt happening.I am running 3.7++cad on a TYPHOON 201508.I hope this explains my problem.
    Attached Files
    It's only a mistake if somebody else finds it!

if you are manually changing the probe module, then you will have to live with this.

if you have a probe rack then there may be a way around it. I don't know as I don't have one.

there are those members on the forum that do have a rack and will reply probably in the morning.

good luck

bob
    Which one gets ridden today? MPH vs MPG..tough choice, both are FUN
    sigpic

Starrett RGDC 4028-24 :alien:
    Demon vintages 3.7, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 2009

Comment

I am not changing the probe module or any of the tips,I need the 2nd probe file for the access to 2 points on the part.I don't have a rack for the tips.Is it possible to load the 2 probe files at the start of the programme?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jeffers View Post
        I am not changing the probe module or any of the tips,I need the 2nd probe file for the access to 2 points on the part.I don't have a rack for the tips.Is it possible to load the 2 probe files at the start of the programme?
        I don't get it. Are you talking about single probes or a star config.?
        How can you load 2 probes at the same time?

Maybe I don't get the whole picture.
        sigpicIt's corona time!
        737 Xcel Cad++ v2009MR1....SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Comment

not sure I see it either.....a bit hazy here...must be the weather

Are you using multiple positions of the same probe tip?
          If so they should all be in one probe file...no need to load the file a second time
          Which one gets ridden today? MPH vs MPG..tough choice, both are FUN
          sigpic

Starrett RGDC 4028-24 :alien:
          Demon vintages 3.7, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 2009

Comment

I am using a star probe set up.the reason why i need 2 probe files is.
            1.I am mesuring 12 points on the front side of the part which i can access using tips 1 & 5 on the star probe.these can be calibrated with the sphere 0,-1,0.
            2.I then need the probe at 105/-90,tip 5, for the 2 points on the rear of the part,the sphere needs to be 0,1,0.
            3.I don't have a duel sphere to calibrated the required angles to only have 1 probe file.

P.S see attachment on 1st post for angles i require.

As far as the weather goes ,its not abit hazy, its very foggy at the minute!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jeffers View Post
              I am using a star probe set up.the reason why i need 2 probe files is.
              1.I am mesuring 12 points on the front side of the part which i can access using tips 1 & 5 on the star probe.these can be calibrated with the sphere 0,-1,0.
              2.I then need the probe at 105/-90,tip 5, for the 2 points on the rear of the part,the sphere needs to be 0,1,0.
              3.I don't have a duel sphere to calibrated the required angles to only have 1 probe file.

P.S see attachment on 1st post for angles i require.

As far as the weather goes ,its not abit hazy, its very foggy at the minute!
              If you don't need to change the module nor the tip, then remove the line (2nd LOAD PROBE) from your program and just leave the probe angle change.
              That way it will run with no stops.

Careful! I am assuming both probes are part of the same star config. and have been calibrated.

Also, make sure probe is clear prior to rotation (avoid crashes).

Hope that's what you're looking for.
              sigpicIt's corona time!
              737 Xcel Cad++ v2009MR1....SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Comment