Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dmis Program

Hey everybody,

Igot another company that want's to write a program for me. He"s using DMIS 4.0(not pc-dmis).I just down loaded PC-DMIS 4.1. I guess the ? im asking, are both of these softwares made by the same company and if so will pc-dmis run dmis?

I believe that what you are going to have to do is ....start a new program that matches the units of the dmis program. Then you have to do FILE->IMPORT->DMIS. The translation from DMIS to PC-DMIS might not be smooth at all...be careful.
    sigpic
    "You cant vote 'present' as the President of the United States"

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer View Post
      I believe that what you are going to have to do is ....start a new program that matches the units of the dmis program. Then you have to do FILE->IMPORT->DMIS. The translation from DMIS to PC-DMIS might not be smooth at all...be careful.
      Importing DMIS into PC-DMIS ought to work fairly smoothly, like Boomer said. However, you WILL have to clean up your program, before trying to run it. There will be a few detials that will not work right. Guaranteed. Be carefule when you run the program for the first time!

Jan.
      PC-DMIS/NC 2010MR3; 15 December 2010; running on 18 machine tools.
      Romer Infinite; PC-DMIS 2010 MR3; 15 December 2010.

Comment