Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ver 4.1 report

Hi All,

I recently start to work with Ver.4.1 , I make Text report to import it to another porogram and generate report by that software. The problem I see with ver.4.1, only first and second part is saving a document file flawless, then the report files are saved but BLANK , I screwed yesterday because I measured 12 parts and at the End I realised just first 2 samples have right report file and remaining is generated but inside the Document file is blank.

Any clue? or help is appreciated

Thanx

Delete your executebarstate found in your WAI/PC-DMIS 4.1/(your name)/ folder. Then when you run your program, make sure that the REPORT iwndow is left open(you can minimize it). FYI, you will lose your window layout doing this
    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes View Post
      Delete your executebarstate found in your WAI/PC-DMIS 4.1/(your name)/ folder. Then when you run your program, make sure that the REPORT iwndow is left open(you can minimize it). FYI, you will lose your window layout doing this
      Many Thanks for Help But I do not get you by the Folder address, what is the *.Exe file taht I suppose to delete and what is that address that you have here? WAI standing for what).

Thank you
      Last edited by TigerShark; 03-20-2007, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerShark View Post
        Many Thanks for Help But I do not get you by the Folder address, what is the *.Exe file taht I suppose to delete and what is that address that you have here? WAI standing for what).

Thank you
        Sorry for not seeing this sooner. Wherever you have installed PC-DMIS 4.1. the folder that it resides in is called WAI(Wilcox and Associates). Within that folder will be another folder for each screenname using PC-DMIS 4.1(once each username has opened PC-DMIS). Within that folder you will find the executegbarstate file(not an .exe). Close PC-DMIS 4.1, open that folder and delete that file. Continue with my previous instructions.
        sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

So easy a caveman can use it....... Nice James....Self portrait....
          sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment