Settings editor ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settings editor ?

What do I need to change in the settings editor to make my report fit on an 8.5 by 11 sheet of paper. my true positions reports run off the edge of the page when the report prints. Seems like someone here mentioned a setting in the settings editor could be changed to fix this. If anyone knows what it is I would appreciate it . Thanks. I am running ver 3.7 MR3

One thing to look at is what you are actually printing. Are you printing deviation angle ????........I don't
    sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

There will be LOTS of things that do not fit on a line of print on an 8.5x11 sheet of paper and that will wrap around. There are NO settings in the settings editor to let you change any margins (nor can you do it from INSIDE Pcdmis). About the only things you can do are:
      1) Change WHAT is being reported for the feature (MIN/MAX ~ +TOL ~ -TOL ~ MEAS ~ DEV, those kinds of things)
      2) Change the FONT size, make it smaller
      3) Change to V4+ (YUCK) and spend tons of time making custom report templates to make fit what you want to fit.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by AndersI
      I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
        1) Change WHAT is being reported for the feature (MIN/MAX ~ +TOL ~ -TOL ~ MEAS ~ DEV, those kinds of things)
        Along those lines, if you must absolutely have all this info but don't want to change the font size, report half of them in one dimension and the other half in the next dimension. Sure, it can be a bit confusing but you get all the data.

Comment

Another option is to use LANDSCAPE instead of PORTRAIT for your paper setting.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by AndersI
          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment