Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help caribration

Hi everybody.
    I was so crazy for probe caribration today. I have learned to defined and setup parameter for Star probe from this forum yesterday. It worked fine
    However, when I did caribration the Regular probe as usual, there are some issues :
    1- After manual Tip A0B0, I select all tip.But it starts from the Fifth tip angle.
    2- I keep continue caribrate untill Tip A90B-120, it turn and crash in Rail Support of CMM.
    It seems like not in sequency ( Order check mark is still on )
    Maybe I did something wrong or delete Tool Sphere since setup Star probe
    Could you tell me how to reset it back to the normal ?. The only thing I know is Tip angles caribration not in sequence.
    Thanks in advance

Originally posted by tnguyen View Post
    Hi everybody.
    I was so crazy for probe caribration today. I have learned to defined and setup parameter for Star probe from this forum yesterday. It worked fine
    However, when I did caribration the Regular probe as usual, there are some issues :
    1- After manual Tip A0B0, I select all tip.But it starts from the Fifth tip angle.
    2- I keep continue caribrate untill Tip A90B-120, it turn and crash in Rail Support of CMM.
    It seems like not in sequency ( Order check mark is still on )
    Maybe I did something wrong or delete Tool Sphere since setup Star probe
    Could you tell me how to reset it back to the normal ?. The only thing I know is Tip angles caribration not in sequence.
    Thanks in advance
    When calibrating a start probe I sugest no to select all tips, but the ones you need only.

Normally when adding new angles the software does it for all 5 tips and this causes crashes.
    sigpicIt's corona time!
    737 Xcel Cad++ v2009MR1....SE HABLA ESPAƑOL

Comment

Hi. The issue is on regular probe. It''s not Star probe.
      Before I setup the Star probe, All tips angle caribration worked fine. After that, they are not in order, TA90B-120 turning and crash into CMM Rail Support.
      I guess, when I set parameter for Star probe, accidently deleting the Tool in the List available Tool 0,0.7071,0.7071 19.05 ) and this tool belongs to Regular Probe.
      Even I reset the same value in ADDING TOOL, but no luck. I don't know how to bring back Rugular probe caribration like before.
      People was enjoying on Friday with Corona time, but it was terrible for me. Anyway, Thanks for your respond on the weekend, Corona + Slice of Lemon + Salt is my favorate.

Comment

Originally posted by tnguyen View Post
        Hi. The issue is on regular probe. It''s not Star probe.
        Before I setup the Star probe, All tips angle caribration worked fine. After that, they are not in order, TA90B-120 turning and crash into CMM Rail Support.
        I guess, when I set parameter for Star probe, accidently deleting the Tool in the List available Tool 0,0.7071,0.7071 19.05 ) and this tool belongs to Regular Probe.
        Even I reset the same value in ADDING TOOL, but no luck. I don't know how to bring back Rugular probe caribration like before.
        People was enjoying on Friday with Corona time, but it was terrible for me. Anyway, Thanks for your respond on the weekend, Corona + Slice of Lemon + Salt is my favorate.
        I'll guess that the sequence of the tips' qualifying is out of order. I personally love when 0/0,90/90,90/-90 runs in order....and smacks into the qualification sphere. If you added the angle it might have put it in as the second tool.

It sounded from your post that you already are selecting the order though. Other than that- only other guess would be if the calibration sphere was moved to one side or the other of the table.

Tom H>

Comment

You will have to choose the order in which to qualify tips. Check the user defined tip order box and then qualify. While PC-DMIS does have a method of measuring the probes that seems to be intuitive, it cannot detect where the bridge may be on all machines. that is why you have hit the leg of the bridge. Don't be embarassed, I've done it myself.
          sigpic

James Mannes

Comment