Report X, Y Z on Distance Dimension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report X, Y Z on Distance Dimension

Could anyone help me how to report X, Y , X at the same time on your measurement report. For example: I measured a point, and measure another point then I constructed a line between these 2 points, and I want to report the Z height from constructed line above to the reference plane in order to report an angle.
    Because I got the Dimension called out like: 0.386 +/-0.005 + 1 degree draft
    Please help me this
    thanks

1- First, construct points for a line.
    2- Next, apply angle Between of a line to the axis. Look at the Sreen, you will find out which axis you apply that Angle. Then apply Dimension Angle Between. You can play around by highlight (True) in the Edit Window and hit F7.
    3- If you want to apply the distance of 2 point, there are 2 option.
    a- If the points are the same working plane Axis, you need to change Working plane.
    b- Or you can apply 3D Distance Dimension.

Hope this help.

Comment

Originally posted by Tho35 View Post
      Could anyone help me how to report X, Y , X at the same time on your measurement report. For example: I measured a point, and measure another point then I constructed a line between these 2 points, and I want to report the Z height from constructed line above to the reference plane in order to report an angle.
      Because I got the Dimension called out like: 0.386 +/-0.005 + 1 degree draft
      Please help me this
      thanks
      It sounds like you are checking a molding part.
      Basically, the part print tells you that the feature is allowed 1º draft, this is for better ejecting the part off the mold, so 0.386 +/-0.005 needs to be checked at the base.

I really don't think the draft has to be reported in the same dimension.
      Last edited by Roberto; 03-17-2007, 04:59 PM.
      sigpicIt's corona time!
      737 Xcel Cad++ v2009MR1....SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Comment