X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017_R2 SP6 is on

http://software.hexagonmi.com/public...1229.0_x64.exe

Release Notes - 2017 R2 SP6
    PCD-112552 - Improved the overall performance of the Adaptive Circle Scan strategy. The scan processing time of a circle with a large diameter will be quicker than in previous versions.
    PCD-116904 - Fixed the issue of Patch scan not returning any data points when not using CAD.
    PCD-121976 - Prevented an overcurrent error that may happen when executing a tool change that requires the operator to manually make the change.
    PCD-123797 - Fixed an issue with the "S" axis deviation of Auto-Feature Vector Points.
    PCD-124717 - Fixed an error that occurred in best fit with offline execution as well as with CIR type on B5 controller.
    PCD-126636 - Fixed an issue where the transformation was not correctly applied when a Cast Line was constructed from a pointcloud.
    PCD-127608 - Fixed an issue where the probe did not move to the retract distance after measuring a self-centering point.
    PCD-128595 - To use PC-DMIS 2017 R2 SP6 with an embedded controller, it is required to install the Mycrona PC-DMIS-Interface 8.0.1 libraries (or higher).
    PCD-130558 - Renewed PC-DMIS GPIB support in x64. Mitutoyo machine interface is back in the installer with GPIB support. Sheffield and ZEISS old machine interface are again functional with GPIB.
    PCD-130580 - Corrected rotary table moves commanded to Technology server where the probe did not stay still and traveled along with the rotation.
    PCD-131028 - Fixed an issue where the Measurement Strategy Editor dialog box displayed the color black in and around the dialog box on some systems.
    PCD-131534 - Fixed an issue where the Quick Scan using the Free Form Plane strategy for a plane did not work.
    PCD-132799 - Fixed an issue with the Quick Start window while in offline mode where the user could not select the reference plane, and the Measure toolbar was missing the drop-down options for Circle, Round Slot, and Square Slot.
    PCD-133339 - Fixed an issue where a manual indexable probe head wasn't expected to be used with I++. EasyCMM expected the ChangeTool with a rotated tip name to be sent to it from the I++ client.
    PCD-133381 - Fixed an issue where the optimize path would not return control to the user in some cases.
    PCD-133771 - Eliminated unnecessary digits of precision when transmitting a THD PRBTYP to the machine controller.
    PCD-135652 - Fixed an old link in the installer (and Updater Settings) which stopped the user from being able to learn more about the User Experience Improvement Program.
    PCD-136028 - Fixed an issue where the manual Temperature Compensation dialog box may have appeared when calibrating even though it should be automatic compensation mode.
    UXP-11614 - Fixed an issue in Touch where the plane feature vector was properly stored, but after Data Dictionary was removed, it was no longer possible to use the gp() method with the SurfaceVector parameter to retrieve the correct vector value. The original behavior has been restored; it is again possible to use the gp() method with the SurfaceVector parameter to retrieve the correct vector value.

JEFMAN All I care about..did they fix your rotary?

Comment

DAN_M : Just downloaded, not installed, and nothing about vision in the release note... I doubt...
      Thanks for your concern

Comment

1st test :
        - the rotary doesn't turn
        - the clearplane doesn't work as it should do before a basic scan cylinder (the cmm goes at the vertical of the axis instead of vertical of the first point ! collision is not too far !!!)

Comment

JEFMAN Maybe we should all put in a ticket into the support center on your behalf saying Rotary does not work. Just swarm their ticket submittals!

Comment

Originally posted by bfire85 View Post
            JEFMAN Maybe we should all put in a ticket into the support center on your behalf saying Rotary does not work. Just swarm their ticket submittals!
            I've already said it, what is hard to understand for me is why it worked fine on 2014.1 and doesn't work since this version ?????
            It's only a job to do on the HexMSI.dll, and maybe on the HSICMMV...

Comment

#rotabvision - the new #metoo movement.
              PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o17 R2 SP5

Comment

Working...
              X