File load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File load

This morning when I opened up any program that I have been using for some time, all I get is a blank screen with my tool menu at the top. The programs seem to load correctly but all I get is a blank edit window and blank graphics screen.

pcdmis ver 3.52

Check to see what screen you ahve showing in the edit window. If you are showing one of the report screens, you will not see anything unless you JUST ran the program.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Graphics Mode

Seems to have something to do with the graghics mode every time I check this from the tool menu I get a blank screen with 2 lines running vertical. If I uncheck this my edit window and graghic sceen come back. I have customized my toolbar to get what I needed out of graghic mode and put them into something else. I just want to know what happened to it.
      I am the only operator and no one has been on this computer. All I did was shut it down on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by psalm2 View Post
        Seems to have something to do with the graghics mode every time I check this from the tool menu I get a blank screen with 2 lines running vertical. If I uncheck this my edit window and graghic sceen come back. I have customized my toolbar to get what I needed out of graghic mode and put them into something else. I just want to know what happened to it.
        I am the only operator and no one has been on this computer. All I did was shut it down on Saturday.
        My computer has an offline portlock, and no one has access to it. However, I recently had the same problem with 3.5MR2(the blank screen and the lines running vertical).

Only thing I believe that might affected it was that I opened some other programs using v4.0. But I doubt it, since both versions (programs, probes, etc) reside in different folders. Besides, It's not the first time I switch versions very often with no issues.

Anyhow, I ended reloading 3.5MR2 that solved the problem. However, I lost all my settings (toolbar, label size, etc).
        sigpicIt's corona time!
        737 Xcel Cad++ v2009MR1....SE HABLA ESPAƑOL

Comment