View current progam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View current progam

How do I view my current progam that is running for deveations, noms, etc. I have programs that take 10 minutes to run, but I only need to view the first two or three points. Any ideas???

Thanks

4.1?
    Lately, it occurs to me
    What a long, strange trip it's been.

2017 R1 (Offline programming)

Comment

Ver. 3.5

Comment

Originally posted by shillis View Post
        How do I view my current progam that is running for deveations, noms, etc. I have programs that take 10 minutes to run, but I only need to view the first two or three points. Any ideas???

Thanks
        Just insert the dimensions right after the points are taken, so results pop up on the screen. Instead of waiting 10 min.

Hope it helps.
        sigpicIt's corona time!
        737 Xcel Cad++ v2009MR1....SE HABLA ESPAƑOL

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto View Post
          Just insert the dimensions right after the points are taken, so results pop up on the screen. Instead of waiting 10 min.

Hope it helps.
          This will work for just about everything EXCEPT for EDGE POINTS. Edge points 'save-up' the dimensions until the next TIP CHANGE or a dimension for a different type of feature comes up in the program.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by AndersI
          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

If you dont need the whole program. Have you thought about creating some marked sets? We live & die by marked sets.

Comment

Hey spaz do you have issues with marked sets icons "disapearing"? I used marked sets heavily but that would always drive me nuts. Just wondering if it was ever resolved.
              <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

Never had one dissapear!

Comment

Craiger,

I'm running version 3.7mr3.

What I can't stand is that when I'm running normal programs (no marked sets), the marked sets window always shows up. I have tried "unchecking" the option, but it continues to pop up.

The other, sometimes, very frustrating thing is that when I'm programing, and executing features, the cursor does not stay / show up properly as it did in version 3.2.

Fortunately, whenever I run programs that I do have marked sets in, the icons have not as yet disappeared on me.

Regards,
                  ZydecoPete
                  sigpic

Comment

Since I do not use marked sets, is the operators mode the only place you can use them. I just use branching and the STI ,which I think is great. But I could change if marked sets are better
                    sigpic

Comment