IGES Import trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGES Import trouble

Just upgraded from V4.0 to V4.1 We got downloaded thanks to help from this forum. Know another challenge of which I am ignorant in the problem.
    When using V4.0 at first I used the "IGES" import feature of PCDMIS
    Then I began to experience an error during the translation #406 not handled. this file would not import so I then began to use IGES alternate. I was back in buisiness.
    Now that we have went to V4.1 I can not get either method of importing the files to work. The same #406 not handled error for IGES import.
    For Alternate IGES I receive Translation Succeeded, Generating Surfaces 100% in a timely manner, but then the drwg CAD portion of the import fails at 75%. Forcing me to shutdown PCDMIS.
    Any ideas?
    ["Paper is poverty,... it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson ][/SIGPIC]

I did what I should have done before posting, review previous solutions. I found the post concerning the tesselation value located under open GL. I dont want to be over enthusiatic, but after changing the value from 0, my first attempt to import after making the change was a success and I am back up and working.
    Thanks again to the people who participate in the forum.
    ["Paper is poverty,... it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson ][/SIGPIC]

Comment