Replacing Cad Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing Cad Models

We have some newly modified CAD models - Four dimensions changed. Stock OFF so they say. When I Import to Replace the Old CAD Model the program sees the new Model BUT (Here it Comes) When I reopen the Program after I've saved it, the CAD Model is gone Except for one Feature of the Cad Model. Have tried to use IGES and Step files both. Step files won't even translate into the program correclty. Any Ides Gurus????
    sigpic
    Cold Beer MMMmmmm........

Dell Precision T5400
    Windows 7
    B&S XCEL
    WENZEL LH1512
    PCDMIS 2011 MR1

Well, does the program have a RECALL VIEW in it and does the new data only have SOME data on the level displayed in the VIEW so that the rest is now hidden? I think when you IMPORT data it shows everything, but a saved/recalled view will ONLY show those levels that were displayed when it was saved.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Thanks Matt,
      There was recalled viewset at the very end of the program. I went to the end of the program using "Control+End" and when my cursor got there I saw the Cad Model disappear. Deleted the viewset and the recall command and tried importing again and now the file no longer disappears. Thanks for your help.
      sigpic
      Cold Beer MMMmmmm........

Dell Precision T5400
      Windows 7
      B&S XCEL
      WENZEL LH1512
      PCDMIS 2011 MR1

Comment

Yeah, saved views are nice, but I never recall them in the program, mostly because they STILL don't have them working right (labels, label positions, etc.).
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment