Delmia Inspect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delmia Inspect

Anyone out there have any experiences with Delmia "INSPECT" program for CMM? Is it any good? Does it work with PC-DMIS?
    B&S Oryzo
    PH10 TP20
    3.7MR3

I was told it is no longer available.
    Was told Metrologic has a product that is similar.

Comment

Thank you, I'll check into it.
      B&S Oryzo
      PH10 TP20
      3.7MR3

Comment

It is still available and Metrologic is a partner in it's development. I am having Rep's from both companies come see me. Has any one used either product along with pc-dmis? I am looking also at pcdmis SMA and DCI thru Hexagon, and am wondering what is the easiest route for a newbie like me. I am very comfortable with Catia, which I use for 5 axis laser programming and PC-DMIS, CMM world is kicking my butt!
        B&S Oryzo
        PH10 TP20
        3.7MR3

Comment

Originally posted by rbnew View Post
          CMM world is kicking my butt!
          these guys have a fix for you.....BEER

Cisco kid and I suggest.....Whiskey
          sigpiccall me "Plum Crazy"....but you only go around once!

Comment

We have Catia V5 DCI
            Problem is, we get V5 R17 customer models and the only version of PC D-MIS that can handle it has not been officially released (V4.2).
            We have to convert the Catia files to an earlier version.
            Problem here is you can not convert assemblies and it is a matter of opinion whether a converted Catia file is really official customer data.
            If we use anything but customer supplied data, we need to verify the data was translated correctly.
            So the time savings we thought we would get from purchasing DCI never materialized, we have to convert files and do translation verifications anyway.
            If I understand it correctly the Metrologic application is stand alone (you don't need PC D-MIS to use it).
            I would certainly be interested in whatever info you acquire on this subect.
            I had requested my employer get a Metrologic demo over a year ago and am still waiting.

Comment

I'll pass on whatever I find out. I am scheduled to see them March 16th. I'll post in this thread.
              B&S Oryzo
              PH10 TP20
              3.7MR3

Comment