To the MODS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the MODS

Please delete all of my photos from my MEDIA. I cannot post anymore, thank you.
    B&S One
    PC-DMIS CAD v2014

Romer Infinity

I went into media and tried to find a delete but no luck. Hopefully someone has some input on how to do this because im sure we will all run into this at some point.
    Thanks G.O.Ds

Comment

There is a convoluted way to delete photos you have in albums, BUT no way that I can find to delete photos you have directly uploaded into a post.

Also, when you upload a photo into an album, it takes up your allowed space. THEN when you try to put that photo, from your album, into a post, it again uses up MORE of your space (I tried this today, and yep, an 80k picture in your album uses up your allowed space, then when you try to put that link in a post, it wants to use up more).

I guess they don't want people to actually put images on the board, but want you to put them somewhere else, and use up your OWN personal space, for links instead. So, next year, once YOUR issue was solved and you removed that picture from YOUR space, and someone else has the same issue and tries to read that thread, there will be no image for them to look at.

I guess J just knows what he is doing with his forum much better than those running this forum.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by AndersI
      I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

I found a way, you can go inside the MEDIA, click on the photo, bellow you will find a thread it is attached to, then you can delete it from the thread.
        B&S One
        PC-DMIS CAD v2014

Romer Infinity

Comment

• KIRBSTER269
          KIRBSTER269 commented
          Editing a comment
          To the MODS, Please limit WolfMan to 3 photos only LOL

Wish I knew what you're talking about? What pictures, here on the forum?
        PcDmis 2015.1 SP10 CAD++
        Global 7-10-7 DC800S

Comment

• WolfMan
          WolfMan commented
          Editing a comment
          yes, the one we post in our threads when we have problems

• Kp61dude!
          Kp61dude! commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh shoot! You eventually run out of 'space'? Do you get an allotted space for all image posting forum wide or just for a single post?

Originally posted by WolfMan View Post
        I found a way, you can go inside the MEDIA, click on the photo, bellow you will find a thread it is attached to, then you can delete it from the thread.
        Man, that is a nasty round-about-way to do it. For each and every photo? that really blows.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

• WolfMan
          WolfMan commented
          Editing a comment
          yep, doing it as we speak. The max i got was 30 photos

1. I can't delete your Media.

2. Don't use this forum for hosting images, the VB Bulletin software tools are a bit clunky.
        Use Tinypic or some other spam-filled free hosting site that will eventually go out of business,
        ...or use Flikr or one of the premium paid membership hosting sites that will gradually increase their fees while gradually decreasing their services.

3. The First Age of The Internet, where everything was free including picture hosting, is coming to an end. Soon it will be like Cable TV, even bottom tiers with junk content will cost money while the top tiers will have top-shelf entertainment content for much more money.

Comment

• Kp61dude!
          Kp61dude! commented
          Editing a comment
          Cash rules everything around me, c.r.e.a.m.!!!!!

• Mikeg
          Mikeg commented
          Editing a comment
          dollar dollar bill yall

• WolfMan
          WolfMan commented
          Editing a comment
          recommend a good free one, no spams