Connecting to Hyper terminal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting to Hyper terminal

I have been having "Amplitude Errors" in my X axis a few times per shift. I know how to tune in the scales but for some reason I can not get connected to the Hyper terminal. Actually its connected but when I press CTRL E-C-B a menu should pop up & that does not happen. Does anyone have any advice with this.

PCMIS 3.7MR2
    Global image 7-10-7
    MIKE OXLONG

I was having that error on my Y axis and we had to change the scale and encoder. Well actually they changed the scale and left because the technician didn't bring a tool to check the encoder. It did not work when he left so I took it apart to check the encoder. The encoder had a large crack across the glass. So im not sure if the scale was bad at all.
    At first when we got the error I was able to clean the scale to keep running but eventually it stopped working and we need to call someone in.

Comment

I know its the scale. Hexagon will not come out unless I figure out how to tune in the scale. If the scale tuning does not fix my issue then they will have no choice but to send a tech out. But I can not get the menu to come up that tunes the scales in so I am at a stand still. Hexagon does not like the company I work for so every time something goes wrong I have to go through all this crap.
      MIKE OXLONG

Comment

Send a Message to Rondog and I will go ahead and warn you, be careful.
        (In Memory of my Loving wife, "Ronda" who I lost March 7, 2016. I love you baby.)
        They say "Nobody's Perfect." I must be Nobody.

Comment

Be careful with Rondog or be careful with the Hyperlink?
          MIKE OXLONG

Comment

• KIRBSTER269
            KIRBSTER269 commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL of the hyperlink, then again he might bite.

http://www.pcdmisforum.com/core/image.php?userid=22815&thumb=1&dateline=1468249143
          #5.1

KIRBSTER269

Thank you man. Rondog gave me some great information & I got connected & got my scale tuned in. Hopefully that fixes it.
          MIKE OXLONG

Comment

• KIRBSTER269
            KIRBSTER269 commented
            Editing a comment
            glad he could help you