Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pcdmis to excel

Okay,
    I am having a brain fart. We just installed a new computer and I am trying to get things set back the way I had them. My problem is that I can not seem to get the exceltopcdmis script to work properly.
    I copied files to C:, ran regsvr32, set security level, placed command in program. When I run the program it opens visul basic and gives an error "can't find project or library".
    On my other computer, it would just open the test32 and input the data.
    Can anyone help here. What step or steps am I forgetting?

pcdmis4.1
    xp pro x64

I don't know exactly what script you are running but often this problem is related to pointing the excel code to the correct PCD library. See the Wilcox Script repository for the details and make sure this is set correctly.

HTH,

t.
    Global Image 555
    PH10M-TP200
    PC-DMIS Cad ++
    Win7 64 bit
    V2014.1

Comment

That is were I got the download and the instructions.
      I give up for now. I have been here since 5:30am and it is now 7:15pm. I quit.

Comment

It may be that excel is not useing the correct vb library.
        Open excel then tools macros vn editor then tools again and referance find the correct library for your version check it..uncheck what ever is there now.
        sigpic
        if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

Comment

TMiller,
          I actually opened test 32 on my old hard drive and the only difference was in the pcdmis version. I changed that as you stated but it did not fix it.
          Any other thoughts? I am in over my head when it comes to this.

Comment

I use 3.5 mr2 yet so not sure what to tell you with 4.1 that always did the trick for me.
            sigpic
            if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

Comment