Another 3.7 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 3.7 question

When I execute a program my window layout seems to go away. The edit window disappears and the graphics window is maximized. It was not doing this yesterday. I am sure it is some setting that I don't know about yet. Also it seems my reports keep changing. One run it will show alignments and feature constructions on the report. I turn it off because I don't need to know that circle 1 was created with 7 points, but it keeps coming back.

Related Topics

Collapse

• rerun_lives
    Report window keeps popping up
    by rerun_lives
    Does anyone know how to keep the report window from popping up? I am writing a Program in 4.0 and I am at the bottom of the program with my "latest"...
    05-17-2006, 03:48 PM
  • skiguy64
    Report window
    by skiguy64
    I am running pc-dmis 2010 mr3, When I run the program I want the screen to stay in the report window, it keeps going to the edit window when the program...
    08-10-2011, 10:24 AM
  • Farmer
    Simple report question
    by Farmer
    Gents, for some reason when I view the two report modes it shows how my alignments are built and operator commands etc. This is only on my latest program....
    02-05-2007, 09:52 AM
  • B. Jacobs
    Screen on 3.7
    by B. Jacobs
    I am just now useing 3.7 mr3. I wrote a program and it works great. The problem I am having is this:
    When I execute the program my screen changes....
    10-10-2006, 01:30 PM
  • Clay_Man
    edit window
    by Clay_Man
    Good morning all

Pc-dmis 3.7mr2 has got the better of me today, I am having trouble going from edit window to graphics window. Under the...
    03-16-2006, 10:36 AM
Working...
X