Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horizontal probe orientation change.

Hi everyone,
    I have an old B&S horizontal and I am trying to change theprobe to a "vertical" Position. Is there any thing I have to change other than “Edit, Preferences, Setup , Part/Machine tab, probe Head Orientation” A0B0=Z minus , A90B180 =Y Minus.? Do I have to do a manual Probe calibration for all angles? I am getting no where with calibrating the probe. What am I missing?
    B&S Oryzo
    PH10 TP20
    3.7MR3

delete, re-define, re-calibrate

Originally posted by rbnew View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I have an old B&S horizontal and I am trying to change theprobe to a "vertical" Position. Is there any thing I have to change other than “Edit, Preferences, Setup , Part/Machine tab, probe Head Orientation” A0B0=Z minus , A90B180 =Y Minus.? Do I have to do a manual Probe calibration for all angles? I am getting no where with calibrating the probe. What am I missing?
    Once you've gone through the setup, as you've done, you need to re-define all probes and tool(s), and the re-calibrate. DCC calibration should work fine, you don't need to do it manually.

If you don't delete and re-define the probes, they retain the memory of their original orientations.

Comment

thank you I was using old tools.
      B&S Oryzo
      PH10 TP20
      3.7MR3

Comment