Clearing Table Avoidance Error

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearing Table Avoidance Error

According to the PCDMIS Help Index I should be able to click Continue and finish out an operation after receiving a Driving Tip Into Table error from table avoidance. Unfortunately when I receive the error I cannot Continue, I have to stop the operation and adjust the clearance plane, or deactivate it.

Has anyone else had this issue or is anyone aware of why it happens?

I've never got that error, so I don't know.
    But it sounds like the Help File isn't matching the real behavior. Maybe the software is so certain that it's being told to smash the probe that it's afraid to continue.

Comment

• amyskip
      amyskip commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe. I personally feel that the feature is a bit buggy considering I can't clear the error and it also won't save my measured point for the surface plate.

F5 then go to part/machine tab, down towards the bottom the is a box that say table avoidance. untick it and you should be good.
    trice
    4.3 mr1

Comment

• amyskip
      amyskip commented
      Editing a comment
      This will make the program run yes, but the idea is I would like to have it activated to prevent a problem, but also have the option to clear the error and continue the program if I know the error is in response to a low point.