Printing help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing help?

I upgraded to 3.7Mr3 from 3.2063. I am running a part from the previous version and when it prints the report it does not fit the page correctly. It cuts off the red or green portion of the dimension on my true positions. Anyone know what I need to do to fix it?

Thanks

can you send a screen shot?
    Lately, it occurs to me
    What a long, strange trip it's been.

2017 R1 (Offline programming)

Comment

No it fits and displays on the screen fine. When it prints it cuts off part of the true positions info. Like the margins for 8 1/2 x 11 paper are set wrong. Is there a setting somewhere for that?

Comment

Go to EDIT/PREFERENCES/PARAMETERS/DIMENSION....what is checked under your dimension output format. You might try unchecking certain ones.
        sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

Originally posted by bw_bob View Post
          Go to EDIT/PREFERENCES/PARAMETERS/DIMENSION....what is checked under your dimension output format. You might try unchecking certain ones.
          Sorry I couldn't answer yesterday. I was at home and when away from my work computer become dumb as a stump (no offense to the stumps out there). What bw_bob said except that I will add, usually the deviation angle is the culprit. Kind of unnecessary for most reporting purposes.
          sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes View Post
            Sorry I couldn't answer yesterday. I was at home and when away from my work computer become dumb as a stump (no offense to the stumps out there). What bw_bob said except that I will add, usually the deviation angle is the culprit. Kind of unnecessary for most reporting purposes.

Thats always it for me..
            sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

You can also shorten the deviation multiplier thingy that gives a graphical represesntation of your tolerance zone to help make things fit. It might be set at like 7 or higher bump it down to 5.
              <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

Thanks guys. I will try getting rid of the deviation angle. I don't use it anyway.
                I will probably be bugging the crap out of you guys with questions until I get the kinks ironed out with the new version. Talk about culture shock!! When I first opened it up I couldn't find anything. Thank God for the roadmap of the new menus in the reference manual.

Comment