Good Db Chart For Roundness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Db Chart For Roundness

I am checking a circle and calling out roundness. whats a good chart in Datapage to show if the circle not round and which way it out.

thank for the help

I'd use option graphical analysis "ON" in your dimension block and print the graphics screen. Give them a high multiplier to exagerate it if you have to.
    <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

Were do you find this option to turn it on??

Comment

It is in teh DIM line in the program and it will make the picture on your graphcis screen. The second line, in the edit window, of the dimension will be:

GRAPH=OFF TEXT=OFF MULT=1.00 OUTPUT=BOTH

Or some such (depending on how you have it set up).

Turn the GRAPH to ON and increase the multiplier to 100 or more (depending on how round it actually is). However, this is NOT something that wil be in the DB of Datapage, or any other spc software, it is strictly a graphics thing on your tube.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

I can get the text to work but not the graphcis to show up
          do you know why?

Comment

Did you increase the multiplier? It iwll need to be real high (500 to 1000) if the roundness is a low value.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by AndersI
            I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Thank For All Your Help Guys

Comment