Basic Scans - Nominals Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Scans - Nominals Mode

I would like to change the default from 'FINDNOMS" to "MASTER', does anyone know where this is at in the settings editor and what does the current value need to be at?
    sigpic

B&S ADVANTAGE 12-22-10, EXCEL 9-15-9, ETC.
    PCDMIS 4.1, 3.5mr2,

I use V3.7 MR3 and nominal is the default. I didn't think it could be changed.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by VONDY View Post
      I would like to change the default from 'FINDNOMS" to "MASTER', does anyone know where this is at in the settings editor and what does the current value need to be at?
      I use 3.5MR2 and the default is NOMINAL. Can you tell why you want to change it to "MASTER"?
      sigpicIt's corona time!
      737 Xcel Cad++ v2009MR1....SE HABLA ESPAƑOL

Comment

Oops, my bad: V3.7 MR3

Nominals : MASTER

This is the default. FINDNOMS would be for changing cad data.
        sigpic
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

For some reasom my default is "find nominals" and I want it to be "master" I have a feeling that it is somewhere in the settings editor, I just can't find it.
          sigpic

PCDMIS 4.1, 3.5mr2,

Comment

Originally posted by VONDY View Post
            For some reasom my default is "find nominals" and I want it to be "master" I have a feeling that it is somewhere in the settings editor, I just can't find it.
            If it is in the SETTING EDITOR, do a search for both NOMINAL and FINDNOM and see if anything comes up.
            sigpic

Comment

I did a search in the settings editor and found a "UseFindNomsOverrideForScans" The current value is set at "0", do I change it to a "1" or what value do I enter?
              sigpic

PCDMIS 4.1, 3.5mr2,

Comment

I think that zero is off and one is on (at least, in any intelligent software it is!). So if it is set to off now, don't know what to tell you.
                sigpic

Comment