PCDMIS output file format

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PCDMIS output file format

    Hello, I'm new here.

    Someone can help me? I'm looking for a html page or a document where there be explained the file format of the PCDMIS output. This is because I want to program an Excel macro.

    Thanks
    Best regards
    Jose
    (Spain)

  • #2
    Don't have an HTML but you might try one of the pcdmis to excel scripts on the Wilcox site may have what your looking for in the excel macro
    sigpic
    if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

    Comment


    • #3
      Welcome chanchan,
      What exactly do you want to do? There are quite a few options available. By the way can you list your'e version and some of the pertinent data in your'e user prfile? It makes it a lot easier to reply to your questions. Thanks.
      sigpic

      James Mannes

      Comment


      • #4
        Have you all noticed the dramatic increase of new posters with newb type questions after the recent Hexagon newsletter. Is this now the only form of tech support available for new users??
        Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

        Comment


        • #5
          Heck if I was tech support I would have them check the forum while waiting for a call back...
          sigpic
          if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

          Comment


          • #6
            Is that the message on the 800# when you leave a message?
            Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks to you all

              I must say that I'm not a PC-DMIS user. I'm working in a company where they use PC-DMIS (I don't remember the version), and I made a macro for them few months ago. And now, I want to improve it to make it more reliable, and I want to use the avaliable information about the output format that I find. Because I made it only looking at some sample files, and I'm not sure about its realiability.

              I'm interested in all versions, or the newest.

              Thanks

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by chanchan View Post
                Thanks to you all

                I must say that I'm not a PC-DMIS user. I'm working in a company where they use PC-DMIS (I don't remember the version), and I made a macro for them few months ago. And now, I want to improve it to make it more reliable, and I want to use the avaliable information about the output format that I find. Because I made it only looking at some sample files, and I'm not sure about its realiability.

                I'm interested in all versions, or the newest.

                Thanks
                Hey jose,
                Curious about the macro. Is this for dumping data into spread sheet or for statistical? Don't they use Datapage?

                Saludos España.
                sigpicIt's corona time!
                737 Xcel Cad++ v2009MR1....SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by chanchan View Post
                  Thanks to you all

                  I must say that I'm not a PC-DMIS user. I'm working in a company where they use PC-DMIS (I don't remember the version), and I made a macro for them few months ago. And now, I want to improve it to make it more reliable, and I want to use the avaliable information about the output format that I find. Because I made it only looking at some sample files, and I'm not sure about its realiability.

                  I'm interested in all versions, or the newest.

                  Thanks
                  Once you have improved it would you mind sharing it with us???
                  sigpic
                  Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
                  PCDMIS 2012
                  Windows Office XP

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Roberto, it is for dumping data. They don't use Datapage, I think they don't know it. What kind of program is?

                    rangerboat72, ok.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by chanchan View Post
                      Roberto, it is for dumping data. They don't use Datapage, I think they don't know it. What kind of program is?
                      It's a statistical program purchased from B&S that several PC-DMIS users use to dump data into Excel.
                      sigpic
                      Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
                      PCDMIS 2012
                      Windows Office XP

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by cmmguy View Post
                        Have you all noticed the dramatic increase of new posters with newb type questions after the recent Hexagon newsletter. Is this now the only form of tech support available for new users??

                        heck this forum IS the only tech support I receive... I owe all you guys so much for all the help I've gotten here. Now realize, that "owe" is a relative term... don't be looking for a check in the mail anytime too soon! hehehe

                        ~kev
                        Kevin N. Thompson - Thompson Digital Image
                        Quality Manager - Rj Link International

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kthompson View Post
                          heck this forum IS the only tech support I receive... I owe all you guys so much for all the help I've gotten here. Now realize, that "owe" is a relative term... don't be looking for a check in the mail anytime too soon! hehehe

                          ~kev
                          I'll have to DITTO that!
                          sigpic
                          Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
                          PCDMIS 2012
                          Windows Office XP

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            BEER!!!

                            TEQUILA!!!

                            ANY PSYCHOTROPICS!!!
                            sigpic

                            James Mannes

                            Comment

                            Related Topics

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X