Help file crashes PCdmis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help file crashes PCdmis

Has anyone had the problem with pcdmis crashing when the "F1" key or trying to access the help files. Currently running V4.1 but had this problem with 3.7 mr3
    Had one person tell me it has to do with Microsofts IE7, but had this problem before I installed that.

do an advanced search on the forum for "internet explorer 7" and you will find lots of other threads about this very issue. Even though you say you had the problem before IE7, I would follow the steps in those threads and see if it helps.

Comment

Goodluck,

He said it was happening before he installed IE 7.

Roger

Try a re-install(Pc-dmis), don't uninstall anything, just a do over, there might be one bad DLL or something, but do also the instructional IE 7 thingy also.
      Jim Jewell

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck View Post
        do an advanced search on the forum for "internet explorer 7" and you will find lots of other threads about this very issue. Even though you say you had the problem before IE7, I would follow the steps in those threads and see if it helps.
        Originally posted by jjewell View Post
        Goodluck,

He said it was happening before he installed IE 7.
        Yep, I saw that.

Comment

I did find the solution. I found link to Wilcox... It's the PSAPI.dll file in the pcdmis directory. With pcdmis not running... delete this file.
          her's the link:http://www.wilcoxassoc.com/support/ie7_fix.htm.

Just did it and no more problems.

Thanks all for replying....

Comment