Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re Call-alignment

Originally Posted by cristian anabalon
    CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US HOW TO WORK THE METHODOLOGY FOR A NEW TO OLD ALIGNMENT WE TRY TO DO IT BUT WE GET STOCK ON DE PART THAT SAY RE RUN THE NEW ALIGNMENT HOW CAN WE RUN THE NEW ALIGNMENT IF IS ON MANUAL MODE .
    AND DO YOU CREAT THE NEW FEATURES AT THE END OF THAT PROGRAM OR AT THE END OF DCC ALIGN AND AFTER YOU DELETE ALL THE NEW FEATURES YOU DELETE THE NEW ALIGN TOOPLEASE TELL AU STEP BY STEP WITH ALL THE INFO THAT YOU HAVE THANKS CRIS AND BILL.

Stop Yelling!

First, Don't use CAPITALS for all of you're typing! It makes it hard to read among other things

Please try to explain what you are doing.

Are you measuring many of the same parts? Do you ahve a fixture?

Is it a manual CMM or a DCC (motorized) CMM?

Do you have much experience with PC-DMIS?

What version are you using?

Who wrote the program?

What kind of probing are you using?

Alignments are used to locate the part on the CMM table. It allows multiple parts to be compared, and also to have dimensional values reported agains a pre-defined datum.

Comment

What kind of cmm do you have?
      What version of PCDMIS?
      What type of probe are you using?
      Time for the Trolls to leave.

Comment

3.5 pcdmis

Comment

Originally posted by cristian anabalon View Post
          3.5 pcdmis

Fly me to West Palm Beach and I'll do it for ya!
          sigpic

Comment

What He Is Trying To Say On A 3.5pcdmis Useing The Equate Aligment Re-calling The Startup Alingment The Instructions
            Are Not Clear Thanks Fla Bill

Comment

: :
              What He Is Trying To Say On A 3.5pcdmis Useing The Equate Aligment Re-calling The Startup Alingment The Instructions

Comment

What are you asking of us?

cristian, its the question that's not clear. I can honestly say after your 3 or 4 posts, I still don't know what you're asking, expect that you want someone to teach you about PC-DMIS.

On this forum, we can generally only address specific questions, but you really do need a basic understanding of the software. Have you taken a class yet? Is there anyone else in your facility that uses it?

We really do want to help, but we don't have the resources to teach you the system.

Comment

From what I can tell, you cant recall any alignments from before the EQUATE. If you want an alignment from before the EQUATE, create a new one using the old features.
                  Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

Comment