Polar system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polar system

Hello ........... How can I switch to Polar system in the middle of program?

For autofeatures and dimensions you have a choice of cartesian or polar, it is a checkbox in the upper right corner of the window. HTH
    sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

Comment

Yeah, it is a shame that you cant switch to Polar for moves and touches... or if there were Polar Moves or Touches ie: PMOVE or PTOUCH or something like that. Would be very useful in loops.
      Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

Comment

Originally posted by cmmguy View Post
        Yeah, it is a shame that you cant switch to Polar for moves and touches... or if there were Polar Moves or Touches ie: PMOVE or PTOUCH or something like that. Would be very useful in loops.
        But you do have that option. Hit F10 and look under PROBING, POLAR VECTOR COMPENSATION you can turn it on albeit a little limited in that you have switch planes. In 4.2 I am allowed a choice also of 3D, is that available in the older versions also?
        sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Somehow, I thought that was for something else... I will relook at that.

Comment

If you really want your entire program to be 100% polar, move to Alaska!

sigpic
            Originally posted by AndersI
            I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

smartasss Just cause your world is flat doesnt mean everyone elses is...

Comment

You would like polar system!!

Well, have we got a system for you.......... Come up to Canada, the "Great White North".

We've had some frigid temperatures lately, and plenty of the "white stuff".

Have a great day All !!
                ZydecoPete
                sigpic

Comment

I look at the polar system every chance i get. Of course it has to be a clear night......I know i'm a horses ur anus..........
                  sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Warcholyk View Post

Well, have we got a system for you.......... Come up to Canada, the "Great White North".

Have a great day All !!
                    ZydecoPete
                    There, see? I did what I set out to do......

HIJACK!

(beer)
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by AndersI
                    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Matt,

Why does everyone say "hijack", why not hi joe, hi matt, hi sue...............?

ZydecoPete
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi Pete
                        sigpic
                        if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

Comment

Have a great day All !!
                          ZydecoPete
                          Ya, and ever winter you send it down this way. I like the winter but when it gets too cold you have to keep breaking the tip ups out of the ice. I really need a permanent ice shack, those are the ticket.

HI Tom
                          sigpicOn the Obama Express. Next stop, the soup line.

Comment

ice ist gut !!

Hey Bass Assasin,

Drop me a note with your email address. I've got some pics on the ultimate shanty for those poor souls that are "brave at heart" ice fishermen.

Unfortunately, the file is a little too large to post here.

We've got more snow coming down today ! What a surprise !!

Just a little north of where I am, many of the roads are closed, again.

Blessings,
                            ZydecoPete
                            sigpic

Comment

.......... Come up to Canada, the "Great White North".

Take off ay!

Bob and Doug
                              sigpiccall me "Plum Crazy"....but you only go around once!

Comment