Rotate at 1 Deg instead of 5 Deg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotate at 1 Deg instead of 5 Deg

How does one have the Rotate Box permanently set at 1 Deg instead of 5 Deg??

Thanks Gman
    sigpicThanks a Millionth

Click on 1 every time you open it. There is no setting for it as far as I have ever found, at least, before I stopped looking for one.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
      Click on 1 every time you open it. There is no setting for it as far as I have ever found, at least, before I stopped looking for one.
      Matt,

Would a template program with that step performed make the setting stick with code generated with the template as "starter" code?

TK
      sigpicHave a homebrew

Comment

Originally posted by tking View Post
        Matt,

Would a template program with that step performed make the setting stick with code generated with the template as "starter" code?

TK
        No, not sure if you are getting it, but he is talking (I THINK) about the 3-d view rotate, where you can use 1, 5, 10 or 45 degrees for single-click view rotate amounts. It always pops up at 5, no matter what.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
          No, not sure if you are getting it, but he is talking (I THINK) about the 3-d view rotate, where you can use 1, 5, 10 or 45 degrees for single-click view rotate amounts. It always pops up at 5, no matter what.
          Stuck with 5 as a default here as well, as you said "no matter what".

TK
          sigpicHave a homebrew

Comment

Yeah same here 5ยบ, I couldn't find anything in the PCDMIS.log file that indicated the ability to change it. Could be worse, it could come up with a paper clip or a dog.
            <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

i gave up too, right click and drag...

Comment

Working...
              X