Font Size in Report Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Size in Report Window

When I print the report window it prints small font on the printer. I have looked all over to find where I can change the font size in the report window but have had no luck. Can anyone give me some insight ?

Again.................
    DEA MISTRAL
    PC DMIS CAD++
    Version 2013
    Windows 7 64bit
    DataPage+ 2011 MR1

In 3.7 you Hit F6, you can figure it out from there. Not sure if its the same for 4.1
    Last edited by simcityguy; 02-05-2007, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Sure ask all the tough ones today. Here is what you need to do open a your program, go to FILE>>REPORTING>>EDIT>>REPORT TEMPLATE, right click the template named "default", go to PROPERTIES, uncheck the "read only" permission. Now open that template for editting, click anywhere in the white board and you will see a highlighting around it, now right click and you will see a properties window come up for the template. Go to FONT, click on COURIER NEW, change the font from 8 to 10. Close the report template saving it as you exit. Now go back and (through explorer?) and recheck the "read only" permission, refresh your report window and you should be good to go.
      sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Thanks again ! Worked just great ! It was getting hard to read the 8 font print each time.
        DEA MISTRAL
        PC DMIS CAD++
        Version 2013
        Windows 7 64bit
        DataPage+ 2011 MR1

Comment

Thanks James - I've been trying to change the logo in the report header and I knew it had to be something simple. It just wasn't taking the changes. As soon as I saw your reply to mattfurtaw I knew the properties had to be set to 'Read Only'. Made the change to the properties and was able to change the logo.

Thanks for answering mattfurtaw's question.

doc
          Last edited by tenndoc; 02-05-2007, 10:00 PM.
          sigpic
          Screw It. Let's Ride

2011 MR1 Cad ++

Comment