Reporting question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting question

I have a program that reports 18 dimensions, at the bottom of the last page is the results of the measurement showing 13 as the total of my measurements.

Is there something amiss here? Some setting I need to change?

TIA

Duane
    Xcel & MicroVal Pfx & Global 37mr4 thru 2012mr1sp3
    Contura Calypso 5.4

Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth. Amen.

Are all of your dimensions marked in the program? I think it will print results for unmarked dimensions but they will not have been updated. I don't think they are included in the count.

Comment

Unmarked dimensions DO NOT show when the program is done running in DCC. This only shows when dimensioning after a feature then switching over to "view full report mode" and printing the edit window.

I would check that all are marked for execution.
      I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
      PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
      PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

All are marked. The printout itself has 18 toleranced characteristics reported, the footer at the end of the page only show a count of 13.....
        Contura Calypso 5.4

Comment

Do you have some of those dimensions BEFORE your stat command?
          sigpic
          Originally posted by AndersI
          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Don't have stats on. Just printing paper.

A little more on the program. I am tolerancing 11 dimensions in standard format then at the end of the progam I am tolerancing 7 feature scans.

Since this issue has been pointed out to us by our final inpectors, we have been looking at more printouts and it is on several more.

I am running V3.7MR3.
            Contura Calypso 5.4

Comment

OK, are those feature scans already dimensioned in the 11 standard 'formats'? I think if you dimension a feature more than once, the count will still only count it once since it si only a single feature.
              sigpic
              I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Try some troubleshooting, like printing to a PDF or RTF file. This would eliminate printer variables. Sometimes printers can't print out everything the software wants due to driver, printing code requirements, etc.

Verify what's on paper and compare that with what's on code. Then pin point dimensions what are not on paper and go from there.
                I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
                PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
                PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

Scans are toleranced with "NONE" for the output, then I show the tolerances in the text box.

I will try the RTF and PDF and see if they match what I see on paper.
                  Contura Calypso 5.4

Comment

Change that NONE to something else, if their data is NOT being sent to anything, they are not being counted.
                    sigpic

Comment