WILCOX/HEAGON fix this now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WILCOX/HEAGON fix this now!

Disclamer: the title of the thread is intended to **** off the admins/moderators of this site.

If you pay ~$120,000 for a machine and pc-dmis --> Software Upgrades and Tech Support SHOULD be included in that price for the LIFE of the machine. And the cad+, cad++ thing is stupid, just GIVE everyone the capability to use CAD, jesus I mean your whole system is popular because of its proficiency with CAD so just include it instead exploiting money off every little thing. Thats why your customers/users hate you.

Originally posted by enduser1234 View Post
    Disclamer: the title of the thread is intended to **** off the admins/moderators of this site.

If you pay ~$120,000 for a machine and pc-dmis --> Software Upgrades and Tech Support SHOULD be included in that price for the LIFE of the machine. And the cad+, cad++ thing is stupid, just GIVE everyone the capability to use CAD, jesus I mean your whole system is popular because of its proficiency with CAD so just include it instead exploiting money off every little thing. Thats why your customers/users hate you.

ROTFLMBFAOWJWYTMAG

Rolling
    On
    The
    Floor
    Laughing
    My
    Big
    Fat
    @rse
    Off
    Wondering
    Just
    What
    You
    Think
    Makes
    A
    Guru

sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

Comment

Very creative Wes. You are fast become a Master, no longer a Padawan.
      When in doubt, post code. A second set of eyes might see something you missed.
      sigpic

Comment

I totally agree
        I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
        PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
        PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

OK so got it up to WJWYTMAG
          Since I gave up hope I feel much better !!!

Comment

Wes has the answer hidden in his post. The highlights of it are questioning what makes a guru.
            When in doubt, post code. A second set of eyes might see something you missed.
            sigpic

Comment