Cosign error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosign error

I'm looking for someone to independantly write me a fully automatic program to pre-determined points, adjusting to cosign error on an air foil.

I would recommend Accu-Tech, Inc. in Sterling Heights Michigan. They have done several third party verifications for the company I work for and they use PC-DMIS if that is what you ar elooking for. Aske for Ed Drozdowski @ (586) 323-1183
    sigpic
    Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
    PCDMIS 2012
    Windows Office XP

Comment

All my programs are practically written around the measurement of steam turbine aerofoils from 25cm up to 1 metre in length, I will do it for you cash in hand

Seriously though can you explain further what you mean by automatic program to pre-determined points to eliminate cosine error ?

I am assuming you mean the shape error you are gettin when scanning the aerofoil due to its radial / axial misalignment to the datums ?

More details will help
      sigpic

Comment

Paul,

Do you have CAD data fro these airfoils, or are you talking about scanning them to output IGES for comparison after ?

I have done many things along this line remotely for clients, I just need clarification of exactly your situation.
        Jim Jewell

Comment