Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in DCC Mode

I get this error message in DCC mode: TR_min2 Machine Parameters
    Larger Than Permitted. Machine stops.First I do a regular plane, line, line alighnment in manual mode then i go into DCC mode set the clearance plane
    i then do a second alignment same as the first but with more points when i go to run the second alignment in DCC mode i get that message and the machine stops.sometimes it will also say ( tip will be driven into the table ) I suspect something has changed in the machines Z envelope.

do you used clear planes. Check your numbers there if you do I have mistyped already where I want 2.0 and put 20
    sigpic
    if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

Comment

error in dcc mode

i set clearance to 1 inch sir

Comment

The only other thing I can think of off hand is do you have any move points that may be out of limit.
        sigpic
        if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

Comment

Could your alignment be flipped upside down. Z+ facing in the Z- direction
          sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

that seems to be what i was thinking : how do i find that out flip it right
            Last edited by rringer123; 02-01-2007, 01:58 PM.

Comment

thank you for trying sir not really sure whats going on but i will look into it thanks

Comment

The easiest way is look at the graphics screen.
                sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

Look at the vectors of the plane you level to, a minus z vector would not be good

TK
                  sigpicHave a homebrew

Comment