Text box size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text box size

I know this has been posted once but I have searched this morning and cannot find the post.

V3.7MR3 at scan analysis in the report.... Where in the settings editor can I change the size of the text box? I have changed the font size but that does not change it when the report prints.

TIA

Duane
    Xcel & MicroVal Pfx & Global 37mr4 thru 2012mr1sp3
    Contura Calypso 5.4

Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth. Amen.

There are 3 font sizes you can change, one is for the screen, one is for the report, but I can't remember what the third is right now, but they are all in the same place.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

press F6 , you can find what you want.
      PC-DMIS 3.7 mr3

Comment

Use Setting Editor Application-|Text Box Padding Factor In Percent This value provides the padding factor for text boxes displayed in the Graphics Display window. See the examples below.

Entry Name: TextBoxPaddingFactorInPercent

Entry Type: Real Number specifying padding factor. Default value is -999.

User permission is required to change entry
        HTH
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Saliha; 01-30-2007, 01:08 PM. Reason: example pic attached
        sigpic
        Either seem as you are or be as you seem.M.J.Rumi

Comment

Thank you Saliha the padding factor is what I was looking for. It was in another post but couldn't find it.

Thank you

Duane
          Contura Calypso 5.4

Comment

Bump...

Have still been having issues with this sometimes but finally found the true culprit. While running any program on any of the 4 CMMs on the floor the printout would still show differences in the text box size. We had a nasty program crash recently and all my text boxes in the report on that CMM went really big on me and multiple analysis tolerance boxes wouldn't fit onto the page or would cover up the graphics on the page. It was the graphic font that has been biting in the back side these last couple of years. So I went to each of the CMMs and set all three of the font settings to the same size and type and they all print identical to each other.
            Contura Calypso 5.4

Comment