Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMM Hardware help!!!

Hey everyone!

This may not be the place to post but I need some hardware help. I'm running a DEA Bravo with PC-DMIS 3.5 MR2. I came in to work today and found my machine running and my head limp with a PH9 error. Obviously someone crashed but I can't get the head to reset. Any ideas? I've tried shuttnig everything down and restarting but still no luck. I tried a different head and still have the same problem even though that head isn't limp. I'd like to fix this problem before I go and find the guy that @!#@^!%^# broke my machine!

Thanks!
    sigpicHomburgler
    DEA Bravo Dual Arm | 3.5MR2
    B&S 7107 | 3.7MR3

Ok, I looked at my controller and the Emergency stop light is on. Where the heck is the E-stop reset?
    sigpicHomburgler
    B&S 7107 | 3.7MR3

Comment

Can you manually get the machine too reset by hitting the wrist keypad Not sure if I have the same setup or not but I have to do that sometimes when I make a fish hook
      Tolerance challenged ... Living in the world of unseen lines.

This software isn't buggy its an infestation

Comment

I'm not sure what I did but now I'm getting a 'CMM not responding' error when I restart PC-DMIS. It must be that E-Stop on my PHC 10. I've checked all the E-stop buttons, one on the joystick and one on the main cabinate, and they are not pushed in. I've shut down and attached a different head and still have the same problem. Grr! looks like a service call tomorrow morning.
        sigpicHomburgler
        B&S 7107 | 3.7MR3

Comment

Originally posted by homburgler View Post
          I'm not sure what I did but now I'm getting a 'CMM not responding' error when I restart PC-DMIS.
          I think you have 2 pcdmis application that is already working.

Run "Task Manager" app. than find -| Processes-| PCDLRN.EXE apps-| End

To Remove the emergency , 1*switch off the head controller PHC10-2 (You may find an I/O switch behind the head control unit PHC10-2). 2*Try to re-connect all cables of the head control unit (PCH10-2)

HTH
          Saliha
          sigpic
          Either seem as you are or be as you seem.M.J.Rumi

Comment

Thanks Saliha. I did have 2 applications running. I tried your suggestion of unplugging all cables to the head control and putting them back on, but it didn't work.
            sigpicHomburgler
            B&S 7107 | 3.7MR3

Comment

check the cables etc around the head but I think you are in a lot of trouble

Comment

Originally posted by homburgler View Post
                I tried your suggestion of unplugging all cables to the head control and putting them back on, but it didn't work.
                - Switch on the machine controller
                - Run Pc-dmis sw
                - when the communication is done , press to machine start button then unplug the main electricity supply cable of the head controller unit (PHC10-2)
                - plug it back.
                press to machine start button again.

Another way , if you have a copy of Tutor for Windows software , try to run it.

Goodluck
                HTH
                Saliha
                sigpic
                Either seem as you are or be as you seem.M.J.Rumi

Comment