Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trihedron

Hiya people.

Quickie. Can I change the size and colour and transparency of my trihedron?

Thanks.

PCDMIS version 3.7 MR3

Virgil.
    Bristol Citysigpic
    Home of the Reds

Nope.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil UK View Post
      Hiya people.

Quickie. Can I change the size and colour and transparency of my trihedron?

Thanks.

PCDMIS version 3.7 MR3

Virgil.

I don't believe that is possible in any version

Later versions 4.?? have two different trihedron colors......one for the original cad origin and one for part origin that can be on the screen at the same time.

Also....if you move the cad origin in those later versions the new location is visible as well as old...
      sigpiccall me "Plum Crazy"....but you only go around once!

Comment

Oh well, thanks a bunch!
        Bristol Citysigpic
        Home of the Reds

Comment

To change the color of your trihedron go to EDIT>>GRAPHICS DISPLAY WINDOW>>SCREEN COLOR>>HIGHLIGHT EDIT, change the color and hit apply. Color is now changed. This has been available since 3.7. Size and transparency cannot be changed.
          sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes View Post
            To change the color of your trihedron go to EDIT>>GRAPHICS DISPLAY WINDOW>>SCREEN COLOR>>HIGHLIGHT EDIT, change the color and hit apply. Color is now changed. This has been available since 3.7. Size and transparency cannot be changed.
            true that James.....but that will change all the "highlighted" items NOT just the trihedron......its in 3.5 too

I suggest changing the color of the cad model to help view the trihedron when it overlays on the model.....I assume that is the trouble
            sigpiccall me "Plum Crazy"....but you only go around once!

Comment

Is there a way to just turn it off?

Comment