Done Button Not Excepting Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done Button Not Excepting Touch

We can not get our Done button to work on our jog box. Where is the command to turn this on? Ver 3.5mr2 sharpe 32 controller.
    sigpic

B&S ADVANTAGE 12-22-10, EXCEL 9-15-9, ETC.
    PCDMIS 4.1, 3.5mr2,

Look in EDIT ~ PREF ~ CMM INTERFACE SETUP
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

I believe that is the area that selects what the print button does, I would like for the done button to be set so that when I press it, it takes my hits and continues on to the next command. I can set it up so that print accepts this also, but I have that set to place move points into my programs when programming. Maybe I just over looked it, but I just couldn't find it there.
      sigpic

B&S ADVANTAGE 12-22-10, EXCEL 9-15-9, ETC.
      PCDMIS 4.1, 3.5mr2,

Comment

Well, maybe I should read the post a little better. I was thinking PRINT, not DONE. Hit F5, it will be in the scroll-down list that is on the first tab. You can either set it to 'done' a feature or to disable it, those are the only options.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Vondy, I too have a 9-15-9 Excell with a Sharpe 32 controller. Sometimes for reasons partially unknown the done and print buttons will stop working on my jogbox. My theory is that for whatever reason the controller stops recognizing the signal from the jogbox. Closing down and shutting off the controller has always fixed the problem. Fortunately it does not occur very often. It happens sometimes after the tip fouls out, especially if it happens twice in a row. Other times there is no apparent cause. HTH
          sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

Comment

What Matt and Wes says...

There's also EDIT - PREFERENCES - SETUP - GENERAL TAB look for "Press End Key" select by placing check mark...
            PC-DMIS CAD++ 3.7 from 4.2 MR1

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Cisco View Post
              Vondy, I too have a 9-15-9 Excell with a Sharpe 32 controller. Sometimes for reasons partially unknown the done and print buttons will stop working on my jogbox. My theory is that for whatever reason the controller stops recognizing the signal from the jogbox. Closing down and shutting off the controller has always fixed the problem. Fortunately it does not occur very often. It happens sometimes after the tip fouls out, especially if it happens twice in a row. Other times there is no apparent cause. HTH
              We have that happen also.... just quits functioning.
              Our solution: reboot computer AND controller once each day.
              Lately, it occurs to me
              What a long, strange trip it's been.

2017 R1 (Offline programming)

Comment

Just try shutting everything down and reboot that has worked for me in the past when that has happened
                Last edited by Lee Johnson; 05-27-2009, 03:07 PM.
                Tolerance challenged ... Living in the world of unseen lines.

This software isn't buggy its an infestation

Comment