Operator Instructions Using OLE Objects with Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operator Instructions Using OLE Objects with Forms

Global Image 9128 Pc-Dmis v4.1. We have created Operator Instructions with setup photos and successfully embedded the forms into our Pc-Dmis programs. However on this specific machine only, when a program is run, the edit window expands automatically to cover the graphics display window and also the related form. The edit window can be reduced in size so the form can be seen but this is just another step for the operators. Is there a setting that is causing this to happen? Of our three CMMs and two offline stations this is the only one that exhibits this trait.
    v2010 CAD ++ Global Image 121510

While the program is running, close or minimize the edit window. Stop the program (cancel). Restart the program now and the edit window should remain in the state that you left it prior to stopping the program. I have the edit window closed. I keep the report window minimized so that printing takes place propely(work around given to me by BNS).
    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes View Post
      I keep the report window minimized so that printing takes place propely(work around given to me by BNS).
      Ahhh now thats the trick then, I've been having trouble with that one to, good to know, thanks.
      Mr. Comment
      SCIROCCO-NT 13-20-10
      B3C-LC Controller (Leitz Protocol), SP600M, TP200
      PCDMIS CAD++ v4.3 MR1(Build: 12/11/08)
      sigpic

Comment

If you are having printing problems start by removing the executegbarstate from your username folder, open PC-DMIS, run a program, and then open and minimize the report window.
        sigpic

James Mannes

Comment