IDTF :Parity Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDTF :Parity Error

I just received an IDTF:Parity error, while running a program. This is the first time I've seen this type of error. Any ideas what is causing it?

Brown and sharpe Excel 12.20.10
    Ver 3.5 no MR
    Sharpe 32 controller.

I heard about Parity on computer RAM !!! I am not sure is that same or another definition. Is your computer controller working alright?

Comment

Mid-afternoon yesterday I tried to run a program, but it would not run. I exited PCDMIS and restarted it, and received the CMM NOT RESPONDING error. I have received this before on 3 occasions, the last 2 times a complete reboot, (controller and computer) and it was business as usual. The first time it ever happened we had to have a new HD and motherboard installed on the controller (2004).
      I tried rebooting several times yesterday with no success, called support, left a message, and I'm currently waiting for a return call.
      This morning, I tried it again and everything was OK, at first, then I got the Parity error while running a program.

Comment

Do you have a SMA agreement. ?????
        sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

Is this an error generated by PCDMIS or one generated by your Computer(ie Windows)
          Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

Comment

We have an SMA, and it is a PCDMIS generated error.

Comment