Re-call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-call

On Pc.dmis 3.7 To Re-call A Prgram Do You Use The Equate Alingment Method To Align The Part

What do you mean by recall a program? You should have a manual alignment first, this will "tell" the software approximately where the part is on the CMM. Then a DCC alignment. They should both be in the program. You should just click on EXECUTE (the little red exclamation point) and it'll run.
    When in doubt, post code. A second set of eyes might see something you missed.
    sigpic

Comment

So Your Saying I Re-do A Manual & Dcc Align What About The Old Dcc & Man Alignment ON THE PROGRAM

Comment

You RUN the program, mark all, and execute. You will then measure the alignment features again, it will measure the DCC alignment features, and you will be re-aligned. It will then (if it is all one program) go and measure all your features again.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kingston View Post
          What do you mean by recall a program? You should have a manual alignment first, this will "tell" the software approximately where the part is on the CMM. Then a DCC alignment. They should both be in the program. You should just click on EXECUTE (the little red exclamation point) and it'll run.

Thought I said that....
          When in doubt, post code. A second set of eyes might see something you missed.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by John Kingston View Post
            Thought I said that....
            Stop yer whining...
            Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

Comment

Cristian

Your terminology makes me believe that you learned to program
              on Measuremax or some earlier version of measuremax like Direct Inspect. Am I correct?

Comment

no i am lerning as i go i teach my self

Comment