Hexagon Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hexagon Service

I know this is a sore spot for most but I have to let my appreciation for our local Hexagon Service people be known. I have called service techs on several occasions to get repairs made or parts ordered and I have got say that our local service group is one of the best I have had the pleasure to work.

This morning I came in and had a dead CMM. I knew it had something to do with the controller and the probe. I made the call and the service tech was at our plant within an hour or so and had me up and running in 20 minutes. This is not the first time they have done this and I hope it won't be the last.

Now I will quit kissing butt and get back to work.

Duane
    Xcel & MicroVal Pfx & Global 37mr4 thru 2012mr1sp3
    Contura Calypso 5.4

Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth. Amen.

I have nothing but good things to say about Primetech Sales (B&S) and Rodger Conway (Sheffield) in my area. They are not Hexagon though but both represent their products very well and they are the first one's I call, always. So sure I'll use this thread for a positive plug.

Craig
    <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

You guys might as well stop it. They arent giving any more hats away!! LOL
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rebeldude View Post
        ROFLMBFAO
        sigpic
        if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

Comment

Originally posted by rebeldude View Post

Well not with a thread like this. It has to be like the last rant and then they will start up a contest again to apease the masses. And I'm fine with not winning one because I get to look at the nice picture of it.
          sigpicOn the Obama Express. Next stop, the soup line.

Comment

Enter me please
            sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

Originally posted by Bass Assasin View Post
              Well not with a thread like this. It has to be like the last rant and then they will start up a contest again to apease the masses. And I'm fine with not winning one because I get to look at the nice picture of it.
              You are definitely not looking at the hat.

I've not seen the picture but word of mouth says you're smiling over something else.
              Xcel & MicroVal Pfx & Global 37mr4 thru 2012mr1sp3
              Contura Calypso 5.4

Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth. Amen.

Comment

Had I won a hat I would have made a slight modification to it with my 12 gage. It's probably better that I didn't win one.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by dwade View Post
                  You are definitely not looking at the hat.

I've not seen the picture but word of mouth says you're smiling over something else.
                  Oh, I'm doing more than smiling.
                  sigpicOn the Obama Express. Next stop, the soup line.

Comment

I gotta admit, I appreciate Hexagon's forum here for all the help I need!
                    I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
                    PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
                    PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment