SP600 Matrix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP600 Matrix

Is there documentation on the SP600 lower matrix, the only information I found was on the wilcox website.

If one had a perfect SP600 what would the values be?
    What are the values one should expect given normal manufacturing deviations in the SP600?

I was told that the lower matrix values don't really matter to us. Somewhere On the wilcox site I did find something about what the expected values should be but I don't remember where. When I did my lower matrix mine were not close to what was recomended. When I asked B$S ($$$) they said don't worry about them. They said that everything would be fine where mine came out at.
    I have not had any problems with accuracy or repeatability either. There is probably someone on this board that knows more about the sp600 than me.
    Time for the Trolls to leave.

Comment

I also forgot you will need to use the most rigid probe set up that you have. I use the 8mmx50 that came with the cmm for the lower matrix calibration. It will give you the best accuracy on the calibration.
      Time for the Trolls to leave.

Comment

I have some documentation from a couple of people.. I you want to email direct because one of the files is 73 pages and the other is around 10 or is this web site good enough.
        sigpic

Comment

my email is [email protected]. Thanks

Comment