Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to pc-dmis

Hi All,
    I have been programming CMM's for about 7 years now using Measuremax+ software. My current employer is closing and in looking for a new job, I have found several available positions but all using pc-dmis. I feel sure I can pick up on the new software but was wondering what the opinion of everyday users thought. Also I am interested in training and would like recomendations for good instructore in the southwest Ohio area.

Thanks

As no one else has replied yet...

Some days PC-DMIS will work with you. Some days PC-DMIS will work against you. The people on this forum will always work with you. The software can be frustrating but it will let you do just about anything.

I can't help you with training suggestions. I believe rangerboat72 is in your area and has recently been to training you might want to PM him.

Comment

Ditto Goodluck's remarks. Not only will all of us try to help you solve your PC-DMIS issues, we will try to make you laugh at the same time.
      When in doubt, post code. A second set of eyes might see something you missed.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by John Kingston View Post
        Ditto Goodluck's remarks. Not only will all of us try to help you solve your PC-DMIS issues, we will try to make you laugh at the same time.
        And ask you if you like beer!

Do you like beer?

Comment

BEER? Beer? Somebody say beer?
          I'll pay $1.29 for a bottle of water when 70% of the Earth's surface is covered with Heineken.
          sigpic:eek: Bring out the comfy chair!:eek:

Comment

Welcome!

Come on in the water, or, er, em... Software is fine. Just fine. And if you have the inspection planner thingy all you have to do is load the CAD model and push the button. hahahahahahahaha BTW: Don't let the beery folks fool you, some of us drink the good stuff too.

WHISKEY is better than most things!
            Last edited by Wes Cisco; 12-06-2006, 08:31 AM. Reason: #%@*~%#*!!! typos
            sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Cisco View Post
              Welcome!

Come on in the water, or, er, em... Software is fine. Just fine. And if you have the inspection planner thingy all you have to do is load the CAD model and push the button. hahahahahahahaha BTW: Don't the beery folks fool you, some of us drink the good stuff too.

WHISKEY is better than most things!
              And I think Wes was in the Whiskey a Wii bit too much last night.
              "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin
              Last edited by John Kingston; 12-06-2006, 08:34 AM. Reason: Wes fixed his [email protected]#$%^&*() typos before I harrassed him!
              When in doubt, post code. A second set of eyes might see something you missed.
              sigpic

Comment

Folks,

Lets not forget about the "classics".

There's nothing like a fine Scotch to warm a persons "innards" on a cold Canadian winters' day.

We actually make one of the finest, out in Newfoundland.
                It's called Glen Breton Scotch.

Blessings and welcome "mmkid",
                ZydecoPete
                sigpic

Comment