Linear open scan HELP!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linear open scan HELP!!!!!!!!!

Ok so my problem is a linear open scan is taking 6 hit along a surface but one of the hits is going inside a groove on the surface, causing the scan to show OHL. Since I have never done scan and did not write the program I am lost. What I would like to do is decrease the hits to 4 so it is not hitting the groove. I F9'ed the scan and I did not see a area to set hit amounts. Does anyone know how to decrease the hits?

B&S Global Image 3.7 mr2
    Since I gave up hope I feel much better !!!

Have it show ALL the parameters and all the hits, simply find the hit that is hitting in the groove and delete it from the edit window.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Matt's response will work as long as you are not using a sp600 set to defined or relearn, otherwise you will have to break the scans up into to features, then create a feature set .
      sigpic
      "You cant vote 'present' as the President of the United States"

Comment

How do I show all the hits?

Comment

Toggle the NO to a YES in the edit window where it says SHOW ALL HITS = NO
          sigpic
          Originally posted by AndersI
          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Duh nevermind I found it

Comment