Equate alignments in 4.1 fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equate alignments in 4.1 fail

After installing ver 4.0 and 4.1 I had to revert back to 3.7 mr3 due to the fact
    that the new versions do not recognize running a program with a manual alignment , then a ddc alignment, then manual to stop the program to turn the part over and then another manual with equate and dcc alignment with equate on the second side.
    What happens is that the first half of the program runs fine ,the second part with the new alignments with equate will not run , it keeps asking me to repeat the manual
    hits of the alignment over and over but never accepting theml This problem is preventing me from upgrading . ANY SUGGESTIONS? ( these are all programs created using earlier versions )
    Last edited by Allen Long; 12-02-2006, 12:45 PM.
    PH10MQ------ TP200
    CHAMELEON 15-30-10
    PCDMIS 2010

First, Are you sure you put the machine back into DCC mode?

Secondly, it doesnt sound like you are doing a true equate alignment operation, are you? I guess that doesn't really matter just a question.
    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

I cant make it past the manual alignment so there is no way to get it to DCC mode,and I did edit my post to include the fact that equate is included in the manual and dcc alignment
      PH10MQ------ TP200
      CHAMELEON 15-30-10
      PCDMIS 2010

Comment

Allen I have used Equate alignment in the past so I am rather familiar with it. I will have to take a look at the issue on Monday though as I have both the CMM's that are in my office tied up at the moment with some pesky Cap Studies.
        sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

It keeps going through the second manual alignment? Or never taking the first touch to begin with? I have had the second happen before in a program and had to highlight the window on the screen for some reason.
          sigpic

Comment

problem solved

OK solved this problem by recalling startup alignment after the manual and before the first alignment of the second side. THANKS to all
            PH10MQ------ TP200
            CHAMELEON 15-30-10
            PCDMIS 2010

Comment